Monday, June 4, 2007

A Lover's Vow

What good is it to be a vagrant of thy love?
If not thou, then whom shalt see my pure heart?
For so long I have been hiding it on the above;
If our love is to be, then it is already a grand start.

If it is not, then my heart wilt be withered in pain at peril.
I am begging for thine help, for I am in great distress;
What is this feeling that covers my heart in apparel?
I wilt shed my tears as if I have been a lover obsessed.

Even if thou art the day and I am the night,
Even if it means I need to vanquish all my foes,
My love to thee and thy love to me is what is right.

I wilt walk through this dark path and be alright,
And bring rejoice and splendor leaving my woes,
For I am the one guided by thy bright.

p.s. this was actually taken from somewhere that i can't seem to recall...